I’ll Love You Anyway | Picture Book$18.90
I’ll Love You Anyway | Picture Book
Written by Joel Tay
Illustrated by Kristen Kiong
Emma will always say no to blueberries, but Dad will give them to her anyway. Join us on a journey with a two-year old whose new favourite word is “No!”, and see how Dad reacts to her.
– Those who purchase 5 books and above will be entitled to a 10% discount that will automatically be done in the cart!
– Normal mail is free! However, as there is no tracking number, we will not be responsible for any lost packages.
– SmartPac/Registered mail for orders below $60 will cost an additional $4.50, and will come with a tracking number. This option can be selected at check-out.
Jungle Friends | Decoration$68.00 – $108.00
Jungle Friends | Decoration
$68.00 – $108.00
Decorative character cut outs on thick 260gsm textured card. Put blutac and it can be placed on walls for backdrop and reused in room decor etc. after.
Total 12 animal pieces with leaves in shades of green
- 15cm – x2 lion, x2 elephant
- 11cm – x2 monkey, x2 cow
- 8cm – x2 parrot, x2 dog, x2 giraffe
- Small leaves for decor
White Board Markers | #OhMyMats$16.90
Meat & Veggie Combis | TheBokeEffect x KristenKiong$38.00
Meat & Veggie Combis | TheBokeEffect x KristenKiong
A collaboration between Andrea (@thebokeeffect) and Kristen (@kristenkiong), Meat & Veggie Combis is an A3 poster with a wide variety of food combination ideas for the little ones’ palates. The list provides you with many varieties of tastes and textures for the little ones and parents, and you might uncover a new favourite of yours!
One poster for $38, two posters for $68 ($34 each) and all 3 posters for $88 ($29.30 each). Discount will automatically be applied at checkout.
Andrea, also known as @TheBokeEffect is a full-time working mom and a content creator, passionate about helping overwhelmed first-time parents navigate the first year of parenthood. She takes a special interest in seeking out the best for her child, and hopes to support fellow parents in their journey. She is certified in child nutrition and has been working on a series of quick and simple nutritious meals for the family, because she believes our children deserve the very best even when time is scarce.